Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com> on 2007/10/03 09:33:22 UTC

Tapestry IRC chan

Hello everybody,

It's just a little mail to remind every body (and especially new users
of this ml) that an IRC channel exists for Tapestry.
The chan is :

       #tapestry    on    irc.freenode.net

There is almost every time 4~8 people here, some of them more than
beginner on tapestry 4 or tapestry 5.
For example, I'm 'fanf' and I'm used to being present between 7h-16h UTC.
So when you have simple question, or think that a chat will fit better
your pb, don't hesitate to come.

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE