Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2004/03/01 14:19:05 UTC

RE: allowTrace attribute causing problemsin the adminapplication

Sorry, bad assumption on my part.  I was looking out for
the 4.1.30 tag in jakarta-tomcat-4.0 and didn't realize
that jakarta-tomcat-connectors had been tagged the day
before.

Since a 4.1.31 isn't likely, I'll prepare a patch to correct
this for 4.1.30.

Cheers,
Larry

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Larry Isaacs wrote:
> Sorry, bad assumption on my part.  I was looking out for
> the 4.1.30 tag in jakarta-tomcat-4.0 and didn't realize
> that jakarta-tomcat-connectors had been tagged the day
> before.
>
> Since a 4.1.31 isn't likely, I'll prepare a patch to correct
> this for 4.1.30.

I have nothing against releasing a 4.1.31 (I'll vote +1 for new 4.1.x
releases). It's simply that I don't want to do it myself ;)

Rémy