Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/02/15 20:04:51 UTC

Re: Contribute to Ratis

Hi Garvit,
  You would have noticed that Ratis code is now available on github. The jira system is also in place.
You can look at list of open jiras at
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RATIS

Please let me know your jira id, I will add you to the Ratis contributors list.

Thanks
jitendra

From: Garvit Bansal <ga...@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 10:31 PM
To: Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com>>
Subject: Re: Contribute to Ratis

Hi Jitendra,

Thanks for mail. I mailed to dev-subscribe for subscription of updates related to Ratis. Looking forward in contributing to it.

Regards,
Garvit

On Jan 29, 2017 2:15 PM, "Jitendra Pandey" <ji...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:
Hi Garvit,
  You are most welcome to the project. We are still in the process of
setting things up so stay tuned.
  I sent this reply on the dev mailing list as well, but sending to your
personal email as well, just in case you are not yet subscribed to the dev
mailing list.
  If you are indeed not subscribed, please send an email to
dev-subscribe@ratis.incubator.apache.org<ma...@ratis.incubator.apache.org>.

Cheers
jitendra

Re: Contribute to Ratis

Posted by Mingliang Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Speaking of JIRA administration, can you add me as one of the JIRA administrator? Thanks,

Re: Contribute to Ratis

Posted by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com>.
Garvit,
   I have added you to contributors, and have also assigned RATIS-7 to
you.
Welcome aboard!

cheers
jitendra