Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by smock <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/22 23:36:38 UTC

multivalued integer testing

Hello,
I'm trying to write a test using a multivalued integer, for the
StatsComponents.  I've defined a field with multivalued="true" and was able
to successfully add a document with multiple integer values.  However, when
testing if the fieldtype is multivalued:
ft.isMultiValued()

the testing environment returns false, which screws up the component I'm
trying to test.  The component works fine in a production environment - I'm
wondering what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks,
-Harish

Re: multivalued integer testing