Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de> on 2011/11/22 21:27:54 UTC

Update OOo Bugzilla account to AOO Bugzilla

Hi all,

I have added a page

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Update+OOo+Bugzilla+account+to+Apache+OpenOffice+Bugzilla

I don't know where to put it.

The text misses the label of the field, where you have to enter the new
mail address, because after doing it, that field is no longer there and
the label has changed, and I forget to note it.

I'm no native speaker, so the text will surely need some corrections.

Kind regards
Regina

Re: Update OOo Bugzilla account to AOO Bugzilla

Posted by YongLin Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. I have updated my account successfully by following your guide.