Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io> on 2017/09/12 21:24:45 UTC

1.3.0 release

Hi all,

I think we should begin discussing scope and timeline for the 1.3.0 release.  I know we’re still finalizing 1.2.1, but we released 1.2.0 almost two months ago and we’ve fixed almost 200 issues in that time.  IMO, we should complete 1.2.1 and then immediately turn around 1.3.0.

Thoughts?  Any volunteers for release manager?

Anthony

Re: 1.3.0 release

Posted by Brian Baynes <bb...@pivotal.io>.
I've removed the 1.3.0 tag from these items:

GEODE-3563 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3563> SSL socket
handling problems in TCPConduit run
GEODE-3705 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3705> New client
protocol: Implement handshake
GEODE-3637 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3637>
configureClientSSLSocket call can block Acceptor thread

Re: 1.3.0 release

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.
All those Geode Native issues you resolved for 1.3 shouldn’t be. I don’t believe we intend to include any native in this release of Geode.

Re: 1.3.0 release

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.

Re: 1.3.0 release

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.