Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mário Gamito <ga...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/07 19:28:51 UTC

Site about email server using SA

Hi,

I'm building this site - http://www.qmailrules.com/ - about email
servers using SA.

It's not yet complete nor revised.

I would appreciate some feedback about it from you.

Should I explain things in more detail ? Be more verbous ? Include the
basic UNIX comands like tar and cd, etc ?

The ideia is a practical cookbok without much theory about protocols and
so on. But I'd like to hear your suggestions on this issue too.

Thank all in advance for the feedback.

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito

Re: Site about email server using SA

Posted by Olivier Nicole <on...@cs.ait.ac.th>.
Hi Mario,

> I'm building this site - http://www.qmailrules.com/ - about email
> servers using SA.
>
> It's not yet complete nor revised.
>
> I would appreciate some feedback about it from you.

I am not sure what kind of feed back you are expecting, about what
page(s).

So I looked at SA page. I'd say that for a first trial, installing
through Unix system bundle is the best: quick and safe, it allows to
try SA.

Once one is conveinced SA could do him some good, he should go
installing add-ons, some come with Unix system bundle, as it will
probably gives the best success rate. But some plugin, among the
newest come only through CPAN, and some also come with no automatic
installation procedure.

Bests,

Olivier