Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Stefan Sauerer <St...@cas.de> on 2022/12/14 14:00:12 UTC

ArrayIndexOutOfBounds for compressed document

Hello PDFBox Team,

the attached file causes an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception, when I try to open it in PDFDebugger:2.0.27.
Is there a way to fix this or is the document simply corrupted?

Best regards
Stefan

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBounds for compressed document

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Fixed in
Get a snapshot version in 1-2 hours here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/2.0.28-SNAPSHOT/
Tilman

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.