Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com> on 2012/07/05 17:02:55 UTC

July Board Report Draft

Here's a draft of the July Board report. So far I have not been able to
coax Ezmlm into giving me the list counts and, since the report is due
on the 11th, I will delete this section if I cannot get those numbers by
then.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.
This sounds like more of a systemic problem than just with my ISP. The
report is due Wed., so I will hold off a bit more to see if we can get
this number. I have put in a request to infra for this number too.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@apache.org>.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@apache.org>.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
I think several steps require a committer to actually commit files,
yes. If you just need someone to push the button to commit changes,
I'm sure I can take a tarball and make it happen.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
It's this...

https://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxDEV/exporting-a-confluence-space-as-a-website.html

.... but I dont know more than that and don't have Confluence admin
rights. Does anyone know more about this, maybe those that set up the
wiki? If nobody does we can turn to the dev folks who are working on
the CMS to ask.

It should exist in the system, surely.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Rahul <rs...@xebia.com>.
Guys,

I am migrating MAHOUT from confluence wiki to the new CMS. I see a tool
that can facilitate this, available at :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/cms/conversion-utilities/cwiki.
But this would require a auto exporter file for MAHOUT. People in the
MAHOUT mailing list are not completely aware of how to locate this file.
Can someone let me know where I would find this file ?

regards
Rahul

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Rahul <rs...@xebia.com>.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: July Board Report Draft

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
As I understand it, the task is to get everything in Confluence into
the new CMS system.

That's the stuff here...

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/

to the stuff described here...