Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ricardo13 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/07 14:10:34 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy one way

Hi,

I've studied mod_proxy and reverse proxy
I read about how mod_proxy works in web cluster.

I understood that, arrive a request to frontend machine (with mod_proxy and
mod_proxy_balancer installed), so frontend forwards that request to backend.
The backend processes request and returns to frontend, then frontend returns
to client.

My idea's:
Arrive a request to frontend, so it forwards request to backend. Backend
processes the request and returns to client. Don't come back to frontend.

How do I do ?? My backend machines has two network cards each one.

Thank

Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy one way

Posted by ricardo13 <ri...@gmail.com>.
HI

It's true !!! My backend hasn't a connection with the browser.

Ricardo

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.