Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by jesse brizzi <je...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/02 01:47:57 UTC

Slack access

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get slack access and hopefully offer my help with
contributions/development.

I work for a startup that uses Mxnet for some of our internal R&D and deep
learning based services, specifically the scala and python interfaces, and
have run into a few bugs/issues that we could probably help with.

Jesse

Re: Slack access

Posted by Timur Shenkao <ts...@timshenkao.su>.
Hello,
I would like to be added to Slack as well. We use TF but we interested in
Hadoop + DL integration

Re: Slack access

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jesse

Re: Slack access

Posted by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com>.
HI Jesse - added you to slack. Please use discuss.mxnet.io to raise your
questions and get support from the community.
Steffen