Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Javier Ortiz <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/20 18:29:42 UTC

Re: Update the python cluster to build nbpython with RST support

I would wait for Geertjan , but I assume right now is not a good time to
merge code. Maybe after the initial build on their system.

Posted by Julien Enselme <je...@jujens.eu>.
On Thu, 2017-07-20 at 23:18 +0300, Emilian Bold wrote:
> But I believe you have commit rights on contrib/

I do. I have already pushed many commits there.

> So the only problem is those extra lines in
> nbbuild/cluster.properties

Indeed.

> Although nothing should limit you from producing nbpython binaries
> already.

I am. They are available here:
https://bitbucket.org/Jenselme/nb-contrib/downloads/

> I find it odd that nbbuild/cluster.properties references contrib/. My
> guess is that we should actually remove those lines.

I agree, it doesn't make much sense to have them here. I'd be OK to
move them elsewhere. The only question I have is: where can we put them
so we can still build nbpython correctly?

--
Julien Enselme
http://www.jujens.eu/

Re: Update the python cluster to build nbpython with RST support

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
But I believe you have commit rights on contrib/

So the only problem is those extra lines in nbbuild/cluster.properties

Posted by Julien Enselme <je...@jujens.eu>.
They are two things:

--
Julien Enselme
http://www.jujens.eu/

Re: Update the python cluster to build nbpython with RST support

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.