Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by tyf00n <ty...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/23 17:54:00 UTC

Axis through Apache - Internal Server Error

Hi All,

I'm trying to get an STS running on Apache 2.2.9, but I'm very new to Axis and
Rampart.

I've built Axis2/C 1.6.0 and Rampart/C 1.3.0 from source, and I've installed
Rampart's sec_echo sample to test my setup.  That's where I'm running into
trouble.  Here's the output I get:

# ./sec_echo http://localhost/axis2/services/sec_echo
/etc/apache2/axis2/client_repo/
Using endpoint : http://localhost/axis2/services/sec_echo
Using client_home : /etc/apache2/axis2/client_repo/
client_home= /etc/apache2/axis2/client_repo/
Sending OM : Hello

Response has a SOAP fault

Returned SOAP fault: soapenv:Senderwsse:FailedCheckError in the Internal
configuration.rampc:Policy'>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">rampc:Policy

echo client invoke FAILED!

I'm pretty sure the problem is my configuration, so I've included the logs and
my axis2.xml file.  The services.xml file is from AXIS2C_HOME/services/sec_echo.

Let me know if you need any more information.  Any help you can give will really
be appreciated.

Thanks!