Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net> on 2010/06/30 14:55:59 UTC

Re: End of month : Main New features

Hi Jacques,

I added some features from jira closed during this month but it's
probably wrong. Can you look and do a return ?

Tks,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas MALIN
Consultant

Re: End of month : Main New features

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Nicolas,

I cleaned it a bit, leaving only abstract information (actually we should rather try to put only user level information there, but
your informations were interesting)

Nothing else guys? Is OFBiz so poor in new funtionalities in 2010?  I can't believe it ;o)

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Nicolas Malin" <ma...@librenberry.net>