Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by kamaci <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/20 23:40:25 UTC

How to Run Solr Within Intellij IDEA

I want to extend Solr and forked it from github. I want to develop on it at
Intellij IDEA. I opened the project however there are many modules and I
don't know which one is the main module and how can I run it? Also is there
any problem to use it as Maven project or it is not supported and I should
use Ant + Ivy instead?

Re: How to Run Solr Within Intellij IDEA

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.