Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Lambrecht <wi...@schaubroeck.be> on 2004/03/23 11:35:57 UTC

deliverables and their configuration (1)

Hi there,

(I'm a Maven newbie, a few weeks now, so go easy on me :-) )
I have a question concerning deliverables & configuration. In a project
(project.xml) deliverables are referenced by de <dependency> tag. But
still there's the issue of configuration. For example: you have a
dependency for Log4j, but what about the property settings
(log4j.properties), which is wish to configure for myapp at runtime. How
does Maven handle that ? (e.g. where do i have to put my .properties and
stuff ... in my jar, war, ... ?).
-wil-

Re: deliverables and their configuration (1)

Posted by Arto Pastinen <ar...@ofw.fi>.
Hi!

I put it jar's root, and in war, /WEB-INF/classes

Artsi