Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Rick <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/23 20:21:47 UTC

I don't see this in the ibatis3 docs - how to use different datasource implementations without jndi?

If I want to configure ibatis3 to use a different datasource (c3p0 for
instance), how do I do that in the config.xml datasource section
without having to configure it through JNDI?

--
Rick R

Re: I don't see this in the ibatis3 docs - how to use different datasource implementations without jndi?

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
PS:  If it isn't documented well enough, please take a second and make a
note in the wiki ...

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Contribute+Documentation

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.