Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sheree Hochheiser <sh...@ericsson.com> on 2013/02/06 19:10:35 UTC

AIX and Linux supported releases?

Does anyone know which Linux (RHEL, etc) and AIX releases were certified with Xalan 1.11?

Sheree
  S. L. Hochheiser
  Vendor Technology Management
 Ericsson
  Piscataway, NJ 08854
  Office: 732-699-3753
  Remote Office: 813-630-2606
  Cell:  732-672-9513
  sheree.hochheiser@ericsson.com<ma...@ericsson.com>
  Be a responsible pet owner; spay/neuter your pets!

Re: AIX and Linux supported releases?

Posted by sh...@e-z.net.
Sheree,

The source builds for Xalan-C 1.11 and Xerces-C 3.1.1 were built and
tested using Debian Linux 6.0, Linux kernel 2.6.32, gcc 4.4 and 4.4.5.
These builds were used to create the (.tar) distribution.

We have no Debian or Red Hat or AIX specific packages.  We would
appreciate any assistance from the community to create binary packages for
distribution.

I would have to check the message archives to find successful builds on AIX.

The usoft company has successfully tested source builds on Solaris-10
using SunStudio 12.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project