Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by davshowhan <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/19 13:07:18 UTC

Re: Issues in creating a simple JAX-WS web service

Hello? anyone?

Re: Issues in creating a simple JAX-WS web service

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Cool.
Thanks for the feedback

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Posted by davshowhan <da...@gmail.com>.
Oh..now it worked fine.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

> You can set system property org.apache.cxf.stax.allowInsecureParser=true

Highly not recommended of course

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by davshowhan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
I don't think there is any XMLInputFactory implementation in this jars.
CXF requires a secure on which is provided by woodstox 2.4.0+

I don't understand why you even had the previous error.
Most (all?) those jar are already provided in TomEE/lib directory, so I
don't understand why you need to add them.
Even more considering axis.jar

Anyway to share a simple project to reproduce the problem?

JLouis

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
can you paste the content of you lib/ directory?
Probably a stax impl or any xml lib you are embedding.

JLouis

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi,

If you want to implement JAX WS web services (or JAX RS services), you
cannot use the web profile distribution because this is not included.
Pick up the plus flavor and deploy in it. It has JAX WS, JAX RS, etc built
in.

Check this page for more information
https://tomee.apache.org/comparison.html

JLouis

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.

Posted by davshowhan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Hi,

For some reason your original message missed moderation.

The original message is here:
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Issues-in-creating-a-simple-JAX-WS-web-service-td4673774.html#a4673792

[]s,
Thiago.