Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by 이듀이 <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/15 06:00:39 UTC

Is supported WSDL 2.0 in ServiceMix?

I have a some question.
I am using the ServiceMix 5.4.0 in Out Team Porject.

Our Client demanded that WSDL 2.0 must be supported in this Project.

Is supported WSDL 2.0 in ServiceMix?
If WSDL 2.0 is supported, Which ServiceMix can use it?

When I was searched on Google,
I found that Cxf does not supported WSDL 2.0 yet.
Is it ture?

and also I found that there is GSoC project  for supporting WSDL  in Cxf
Website(http://cxf.apache.org/ , http://cxf.apache.org/project-status.html )
but I can not find more information.

What is GSoC project?
Where Can I find more information about GSoC project?

And
I found that WSDL 2.0 is suppored in Axis2 Project
(MEP Support - Axis2 now comes handy with the flexibility to support
Message Exchange Patterns (MEPs) with in-built support for basic MEPs
defined in WSDL 2.0.)
But  I can not find more information.

For using WSDL 2.0, Should I use a Axis2?

Thank you for reading.

Re: Is supported WSDL 2.0 in ServiceMix?

Posted by 이듀이 <de...@gmail.com>.
thank you for your answer.

I will discuss that CXF(ServiceMix)  is not supported WSDL 2.0  with Our
Project Team.

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi