Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/01/21 01:48:18 UTC

[Vote] New Committer

Hi,

I would like to propose

"Nico Seessle" <Ni...@epost.de>

as a new committer for the Ant project. He has been around ant for a long
time and would be a valuable adidtion to the team. It would also help so
that he does his own committing rather than indundate  the list ;) To start
the voting ....

+1

Cheers,

Pete

| "Computers are useless. They can only give you       |
|            answers." - Pablo Picasso                 |

Re: [Vote] New Committer

Posted by Glenn McAllister <gl...@somanetworks.com>.
+1

Nico is a strong developer with strong opinions.  He should fit right in. :-)

Glenn McAllister

Re: [Vote] New Committer

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose
>
> "Nico Seessle" <Ni...@epost.de>
>
> as a new committer for the Ant project.

As I've already asked him privately whether he wanted to become a
committer, I'm strongly +1 on this.

Stefan

RE: [Vote] New Committer

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
+1

Nico has a great understanding of Ant, has contributed numerous patches and
improvements. He is very active in supporting Ant on ant-user. Also, having
just closed all the bug reports that Nico went through recently, I really
would like him to do it himself in future :-)

Conor

RE: [Vote] New Committer

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com>.
I may not vote, but do it anyway ;-)) +10 ;-)) He does a lot of (good) work
I think...

Mvgr,
Martin