Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Francisco Javier Fabra Caro <jf...@unizar.es> on 2004/01/20 13:44:33 UTC

mod_jk

Hi all!

I'm trying to install the mod_jk with Apache 1.3.27 and Tomcat 4.1.29. I
have installed Apache and Tomcat sucessfully, but I'm not able to
compile and/or install the mod_jk connector.

Someone has been able to install the module with this versions of
Apache+Tomcat? Some guidelines?

Thanks and cheers!

   fabRiX

Re: mod_jk