Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by 李洁 <wy...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/17 04:28:06 UTC

chukwa0.5.0配置问题

你好!在配置chukwa0.5.0时,hicc页面总是没有数据,具体信息见附件,

RE: chukwa0.5.0配置问题

Posted by "Shao, Saisai" <sa...@intel.com>.
Hi Jie,
Since aggregation script will aggregate per-node data and put the data into HBase table “ClusterSummary”, so could you please check this table to see whether there is any data in this table.

Also HICC fetch data from HBase table using REST through HICC widget configuration descriptor, you will know how HICC get specific data by which table, which column family and qualify through checking these descriptors. Also you can add some additional widgets like: System Metrics, host selector, cluster selector and others to your web page to test if HICC can fetch data from HBase, this can minimize your troubleshooting scale.

You can see ChukwaHBaseStore.java to see the details of retrieving data by HICC.

Lastly make sure to check logs to see whether there is any related exception.

Thanks
Saisai
Posted by 李洁 <wy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saisai