Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by ap...@gmail.com on 2018/12/26 07:56:58 UTC

Jenkins build is back to normal : royale-compiler #644

See <http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/royale-compiler/644/display/redirect?page=changes>

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : royale-compiler #644

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,

for this kind of changes with many commits and changes that could requiere
some days of work and testing, hope you could do in a branch and then merge
to develop as you finally get it to work, if not develop will be broken. I
think we always should try to keep develop as stable as possible, this
could be not always possible since all of us can introduce a change in a
single commit that break things, but for the current closure changes this
seems the most secure.

In my case, I have a script that sync and build daily and is currently
failing, this makes me  need to check what's happening and reset the latest
17 commits in develop and adjust script to avoid syncing.

Hope you see it as a good plan for future.

Thanks!

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira