Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/05 05:37:38 UTC

Re: multiple events fired on @EventListener although it should fire once (Tapestry 4.1.1/4.1.2-20070121)

Need more information probably, or a jira issue with some sort of
reasonable test case.

The situation you are describing sounds almost identical to :

http://opencomponentry.com:8080/timetracker/LocaleList.htm

Maybe there is something different for you?

JIRA .

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Antwort: Re: multiple events fired on @EventListener although it should fire once (Tapestry 4.1.1/4.1.2-20070121)

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
hi jesse,

bug is filed under:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1241

it contains a maven project and instructions to
reproduce the bug

g,
kris

             "Jesse Kuhnert"
             <jkuhnert@gmail.c
             om>                                                        An
                                        "Tapestry users"
             05.02.2007 05:37           <us...@tapestry.apache.org>
                                                                     Kopie

              Bitte antworten                                        Thema
                    an                  Re: multiple events fired on
             "Tapestry users"           @EventListener although it should
             <users@tapestry.a          fire once (Tapestry 4.1.1
                pache.org>              /4.1.2-20070121)

Need more information probably, or a jira issue with some sort of
reasonable test case.

The situation you are describing sounds almost identical to :

http://opencomponentry.com:8080/timetracker/LocaleList.htm

Maybe there is something different for you?

JIRA .

On 1/24/07, Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at> wrote:
> [update]
>
> i just discovered that the Javascript code gets generated
> again for every iteration of the For component... but the
> event reaches the java class at most twice.
>
> hope this helps
>

>              Kristian
>              Marinkovic
>              <kristian.marinko