Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nimish Vohra <ni...@startv.com> on 2001/05/06 13:00:37 UTC

Tomcat and JavaMail API?

We are running Tomcat to serve our mail application. The whole application
is made up of html pages and servlets. One of the servlets includes Java
mail API. The problem we are facing is -  we are not able to see the IMAP
data related to incoming mails on the browser. To clarify further, I am able
to load the application on the browser, do login etc via simple servlets (In
fact other dynamic pages, not requiring Java Mail API, are working fine).
But when I click on the inbox link to check mail in the inbox, I just get a
blank page. This same thing runs perfeclty OK with Java Webserver. Any
suggestions? Thanks in advance... Nimish Vohra.