Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Majcen, Kurt" <ku...@joanneum.at> on 2002/11/06 14:08:55 UTC

AW: how do you document your projects?

Hi all!

Producing 'good' javadoc for the classes seems to be also my way.

Nevertheless I would be interested how to comment the whole XML stuff
(sitemap, XSPs, XSLs ... being the main part of source for cocoon projects).
Is it just usual comments '<!-- ... -->' or is there a more sophisticated
and clever way to do this (maybe also some tools available)?
Antonio Gallardo also mentioned the <xsldoc> tag. Is this filtered or does
there exist some tags which allow documentation in the XML formatted
sources?

Thanks
Kurt