Posted to users@maven.apache.org by matthew hindle <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/17 18:24:46 UTC

Declaring assembly dependencies

One of my projects contains a config directory in scm. I package that
directory up into a zip file. I would like my other maven projects to be
able to "depend on" this deployed assembly. Is this possible. Preferably
they would download the deployed config.zip assembly, but rebuilding the
config.zip which is located in a completly separate scm location would be ok
(but even more troublesome))

Cheers,
Matt.

Re: Declaring assembly dependencies

Posted by matthew hindle <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, thats a good point. It would certainly be cleaner that way.

Thanks
Matt,

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.