Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alan Aguia <aa...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/17 21:55:44 UTC

Problem changing operation name

Hi Im using Axis 0.94. I dindnt have problems deploying EchoNonBlockingClient everything worked fine. After that I modify some parameters, so I change the name of the method in the class MyService from echo to estandar. I also change the operation name in services.xml from echo to estandar. After that I redeploy de aar it doesn´t work I dont get it. java.lang.Exception: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Operation Not found EPR is http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService and WSA Action =

  Help please
  Alan.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos

Re: Problem changing operation name

Posted by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Alan,

I guess a way to make your client work is to add the following line in your
client

options.setSoapAction("estandar");

before the line then your client sends out the message.

Cheers,

Don