Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Abhimanyu Koul <ab...@fineng.com> on 2007/02/23 10:13:53 UTC

Display Table - URGENT

Hi everybody!

I am using export="true" in display table. All the exports are working
fine but I am having a problem in pdf export. The pdf viewer throws an
error message whenever we try to open the pdf file saying that the file
does not exist. But whenever, I save the file first and then open it -
it opens properly.
Where can be the problem.

Kindly help

RE: Display Table - URGENT

Posted by Abhimanyu Koul <ab...@fineng.com>.
Hi!
Thanks. That solved the purpose. But I want it to be unanimous for all
pages. So, can I set it in RequestProcessor or ActionServlet and how.
Please reply asap.

Posted by Joan Horta <ra...@gmail.com>.
:

Re: Display Table - URGENT

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Abhimanyu Koul <ab...@fineng.com> wrote:
> I am using export="true" in display table. All the
> exports are working
> fine but I am having a problem in pdf export. The
> pdf viewer throws an
> error message whenever we try to open the pdf file
> saying that the file
> does not exist. But whenever, I save the file first
> and then open it -
> it opens properly.

Wait, you're saying that your application can't open
the file until you've saved a file to open? What are
you trying to open before you've saved a file to open?

Also check:
http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/11/export_filter.html

Dave