Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Balázs Palcsó <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/12 16:40:20 UTC

Checkbox validation for accepting terms & conditions.

Hi All,

I need to implement a registration form where the user has to accept the
terms & conditions of the site by ticking a checkbox.
I was wondering somebody has come across a tapestry extension that does
something like this.
I would say that a custom validator could solve this.

Thanks and regards,
Balazs

Re: Checkbox validation for accepting terms & conditions.

Posted by Balázs Palcsó <pa...@gmail.com>.
@AssertTrue JSR-303 annotation is what I need
http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/stable/beanvalidation/api/javax/validation/constraints/AssertTrue.html
Just need to get it working with tapestry-beanvalidator.