Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/02 06:27:49 UTC

Re: Fault / Exception frame work, un-wanted code?

Hi Roshan,

Intermediaries should be able to send header faults. But Axis C++ does
not implement this yet.

thanks
damitha

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Damitha,

Ok, but for service related SOAP Body Faults declared at WSDL, the tool
generated stuff as I have described in the mail earler (point 1 and
point 2). I think we don't need those isn't it? If we don't need we
better remove those methods completely.

>Intermediaries should be able to send header faults. But Axis C++ does
> not implement this yet.

The intermediarys will deal with only SOAP Headers I guess. So we still
don't need those methods at all to deal with SOAP Body faults.

Roshan