Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/17 22:17:28 UTC

[96.x] replacement for HConnectionManager:deleteConnection() and deleteAllConnection()

hi, folks,

we are currently using both calls. They are being deprecated. Wondering
what APIs should be used to replacement them? many thanks

Demai

Re: [96.x] replacement for HConnectionManager:deleteConnection() and deleteAllConnection()

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
For your first question, HConnectionManager was moved to hbase-client
module.
The deprecation seems to happen before that move.

I am trying to find out the JIRA that deprecated deleteConnection().

Cheers

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.
Ted,

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.