Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Varun Jain <va...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/11 13:32:56 UTC

Re: Call Java Code within BPEL Process

Hi All,

Are there specific examples now for invoking Java class within a BPEL using
Apache ODE 2.0?

Posted by Hart Liu <ha...@live.com>.
Sorry I don't have. I did not try, but I don't think it matters how it is deployed. the same approach should work as WAR. You can try the HelloWorld example and modify it in the same way as Ping-Pong to see whether it works in WAR.

Posted by Varun Jain <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Hart Liu <ha...@live.com>.

Posted by Varun Jain <va...@gmail.com>.