Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/14 06:58:19 UTC

Deploying maven2 module as maven1 module

Hi,

Does anybody here have experience with deploying a maven2 module as a
maven1 module? For example, I would like to deploy the
"geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec" module as a maven1 module. This is for
Axis2 project to get them to use our annotation definitions instead of
their partial definitions. Axis2 can be built with maven1 or maven2
but I think maven1 is preferred right now.

Thanks,
Jarek

Re: Deploying maven2 module as maven1 module

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Use the maven-one-plugin:

     http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-one-plugin/

--jason