Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Chamil Thanthrimudalige <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/10/31 07:34:51 UTC

[Axis2] Thread pool patch

hi,

I am sending this as a patch [even though I can commit now :)] so that
some one with some experience can have a look at what I am sending and
then commit since it will effect a lot of stuff.

This has some more changes to get ThreadPool working. I will have to do
one more set of changes to get it fully operational though.

So can some one with enough karma please have a look at the patch and
then commit it.

Thanks in advance :)

Best Regards,
Chamil Thanthrimudalige

Re: [Axis2] Thread pool patch

Posted by Chamil Thanthrimudalige <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi all,

I will add the changes to the current version and then will do the rest
of the changes. After that I can send a complete change. This will make
life easy for the person applying the patch. Sorry about the previous patch.

Best Regards,
Chamil Thanthrimudalige

Re: [Axis2] Thread pool patch

Posted by Chamil Thanthrimudalige <ch...@opensource.lk>.