Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> on 2022/03/08 08:19:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release Spark Connectors v1.0.1 for Apache Doris(Incubating)

Hi All,

This is a call for vote to release Spark Connectors v1.0.1 for Apache Doris(Incubating).
And this is the first release of spark-doris-connector, we just move the code base from [1] to [2].

There are 2 outputs for different Spark and Scala version:

- apache-doris-spark-connector-2.3_2.11-1.0.1-incubating

- apache-doris-spark-connector-3.1_2.12-1.0.1-incubating

The release candidates:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/doris/spark-connector/1.0.1/

Maven 2 staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedoris-1007/org/apache/doris/spark-doris-connector-2.3_2.11/1.0.1/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedoris-1007/org/apache/doris/spark-doris-connector-3.1_2.12/1.0.1/

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-spark-connector/releases/tag/2.3_2.11-1.0.1

https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-spark-connector/releases/tag/3.1_2.12-1.0.1

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:

https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/doris/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:

http://doris.incubator.apache.org/community/release-and-verify/release-verify.html

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-spark-connector

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

回复:[VOTE] Release Spark Connectors v1.0.1 for Apache Doris(Incubating)

Posted by 41108453 <41...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1

I have verified the checkability below:

[x] Is the download link legal?
[x] Check whether the value and PGP signature are legal.
[x] Whether to include a DISCLAIMER or DISCLAIMER-WIP file.
[x] Whether the code matches the current release version.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct.
[x] All documents carry the necessary protocol descriptions.
[x] The compiled content is not included in the source package.
[x] Whether the compilation can be executed smoothly.

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.

Posted by zhg yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1(binding)
I checked:

[x] PGP signature are legitimate
[x] DISCLAIMER is included.
[x] The code matches the current release.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct.
[x] All files carry the necessary protocol descriptions.
[x] No compiled content is included in the source package.
[x] The Compilation can be executed without problems.

Thanks
Yang Zhengguo

陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> 于2022年3月8日周二 16:19写道: