Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/13 22:21:43 UTC

Private vars in MXML

I just noticed that there’s no compiler error while specifying private var values in MXML.

It looks like it’s compiled “correctly” too.

I assume this is a bug?

Harbs

Re: Private vars in MXML

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Interesting, never tried. I think that's clearly a bug. Only public members
should be allowed.
private or protected should throw error

--
Carlos Rovira