Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca> on 2020/04/30 20:31:08 UTC

LDAP problems (double users creation)

[cid:banner1.jpg]

Hi there,

We face a bug with OpenMeeting 5.0.0M4
We where using it correctly for couple of days with LDAP connectivity, working well.

We decide to desactivate the LDAP authentication for one day  (test purpose),  remove checkbox only in the settings.
From when we reactivate the check box (ldap),   every user that connect to the web interface are create again and again and again in the USERS list (inside OpenMeetings)

Any idea where that problem came from ?

Martin Chamberland
Technicien en informatique

La Financière agricole du Québec

1400, boul. Guillaume-Couture
Lévis (Québec) G6W 8K7
Téléphone : 418 838-5614, poste 6230
martin.chamberland@fadq.qc.ca<ma...@fadq.qc.ca>
www.fadq.qc.ca<http://www.fadq.qc.ca>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D61F0C.C0796C60]

Re: LDAP problems (double users creation)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin,

I'll try to check if it is reproducible to me :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim