Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Michael O'Shea <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/12 13:24:07 UTC

Parity between Lucene.Net and the original

People,

I was looking into Solr in Azure but then came across Lucene.Net which
seems to be a better fit for the architecture of my project in Azure.

I'm reading up on the material available at various resources but I'm not
finding the answers I need.

I haven't been able to find if/how Lucene supports these features :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Language+Analysis

I've downloaded the full source code from github and looked into it but am
also having no luck.

Is there a howto somewhere that would show how Lucene.Net does these things
?

Thanks and regards,

Michael O'Shea

Re: Parity between Lucene.Net and the original

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
What Todd said. In particular, Lucene.NET is currently in par with Java
Lucene 3.0.3 and work is being done on 4.8.0 compatibility.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant

Posted by Michael O'Shea <mi...@gmail.com>.
Todd,

Thanks for that.

I'm very red in the face here. I'd swear I made those same googles but
obviously didn't.  *blush*.

Again, thanks. I'll try to ask a real question next time.

Michael

Posted by Michael O'Shea <mi...@gmail.com>.
Guys (incl Itamar),

Posted by Todd Carrico <To...@match.com>.