Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de> on 2013/01/15 09:03:05 UTC

Re: Tortoise SVn LOG issue

Guten Tag Ajay Pawar,
am Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013 um 08:42 schrieben Sie:

> Please look into SVN issue.

Next time please textually describe your problem and don't just send
screenshots as those can't be indexed and it's your interest to make
it as easy as possible for others to help you. Your problem isn't even
hard to describe, but there's additional info missing which could help
resolve your problem: How is your repo layout and in which directory
did you open the log viewer? Are there any read restrictions for your
user in some directories of the repo? Normally missing log entries
like yours mean exactly that, missing read access to some paths.

> Tortoise SVN Version Information :

TortoiseSVN has it's own mailing list:

http://tortoisesvn.net/community.html

> TortoiseSVN 1.6.10, Build 19898 - 32 Bit , 2010/07/16 15:46:08

Any reason why you don't use a current stable version?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

Re: Tortoise SVn LOG issue

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Ajay Pawar <Aj...@kpitcummins.com> wrote:
> That’s the same thing I want to know ?
> As I am admin for the server, users are asking me for this revision number information.

You could try what I'd do: put a ticket in the local bug tracking
system, mark it as "I don't know yet, let me look", and take a look at
what you've been doing with that repository.

For example, did you or a predecessor ever do this to clean up some
extraneous and bulky items, or to migrate from an old project to a new
repository?

           svnadmin dump  $SRCREPO | \
                svndumpfilter exclude [directory to exlude]  | \
                svnadmin load $TARGETREPO

That might explain the empty revisions, since by default svnadmin and
svndumpfilter would not renumber the commits.

RE: Tortoise SVn LOG issue

Posted by Ajay Pawar <Aj...@kpitcummins.com>.
That’s the same thing I want to know ?
As I am admin for the server, users are asking me for this revision number information.

What should I say them ?

Please help the earliest.

Regards,
Ajay Pawar

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.

RE: Tortoise SVn LOG issue

Posted by Ajay Pawar <Aj...@kpitcummins.com>.
I checked it on command prompt also it show me the same result.

R4609 | <no author> | <no date> | 1 line

Regards,
Ajay Pawar

Posted by Barry Scott <ba...@barrys-emacs.org>.

RE: Tortoise SVn LOG issue