Posted to users@camel.apache.org by RTernier <ry...@hotmail.com> on 2013/04/24 01:08:51 UTC

Multiple To's - Take results of first and pass to the 2nd

Camel is shooting me an error on this one:

What I want this to do:

1) XML Message is sent to route.
2) XML MEssage sent to HL7V3GetDemo.
3) Results from #2 logged and sent to the direct:Aggregate

I do not want to use Multicast as I do not want the same message used in
both cases.

I have something similar in another Route, where I call a service, sanitize
the XML then send it out to another Camel:to:

What's the difference? It seems pretty straight forward.

How could this be done?