Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Yongcheng Li <Yo...@sas.com> on 2012/08/03 21:02:19 UTC

Monitoring Flume using JMX - Documentation

Hi,

Flume 1.2.0 provides support for JMX-based monitoring. Is there documentation/tutorial somewhere that I can read to use this new feature?

Thanks!

Yongcheng

Re: Monitoring Flume using JMX - Documentation

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
I'm not aware of docs on this yet. But just connect via jconsole
application and you will see the Flume metrics there in the MBeans tab.

Regards,
Mike