Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by matthew sporleder <ms...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/10 14:02:11 UTC

entity in DIH for partial update?

I have an field I would like to add to my schema which is stored in a
different database from my primary data.  Can I use a separate entity
in my DIH to update a single field of my documents?

Thanks,
Matt

Re: entity in DIH for partial update?

Posted by matthew sporleder <ms...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean something along the lines of this (hackish?)
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21006045/can-solr-dih-do-atomic-updates
method?

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.