Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Zuckermann, Christian" <c....@t-online.net> on 2004/01/27 13:06:28 UTC

AdminClient throws a NumberformatException at deploying

Hello,

I'm working with AXIS 1.1; JDK1.4 (1.4.2_03-b02); JWSDP1.3; Xerces 2.6.0
on a
Modell: Sun Enterprise 420R, sun4u CPU: 4 X UltraSPARC-II 450 MHz
I deployed a WebService with the AdminClient and I had no problems.
But after I switched on the SSL function of the Tomcat and I deployed a
new
WebService I got the following Exception:

Exception:: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

I turned of the SSL function and I had no problems with the deploying
again.

The funny thing is, I tried it on a Microsoft Windows 2000 too and had
no
problems with the SSL function.

What is the AdminClient doing? Make the AdminClient a http-connection
for the
deploying?

Thank you for helping
Christian Zuckermann