Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Ro...@actian.com> on 2013/06/04 20:21:27 UTC

What do you think...

... about using Gradle for builds (http://www.gradle.org/)?  I've not
used it, but have been reading the book this morning.  It seems to be a
cross between Ant and Maven (Apache 2.0 license), with the richness of
both, without some of the problems of either ..... It will completely
consume Ant build files, so we could start small and work up....  Don't
know if the Jenkins environment supports it, though.

Does anyone have experience with Gradle and could comment?  Thanks.

~Roger Whitcomb

Re: What do you think...

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Yes I will make a JIRA issue for 2.1.