Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> on 2013/06/28 10:50:53 UTC

You cannot login to this application

Dear All,

I create a new security Group, add permissions to that group then I create a
new user and assign  group to that user. But when I login it shows the error
"You cannot login to this application".

Do I miss anything?

Please advice

Thanks & Regards
Vikas

Re: You cannot login to this application

Posted by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com>.
Thank You, It worked..

Posted by Harsha Chadhar <ha...@tcs.com>.
Hi Vikas,
        If you are trying to access a particular component, you need to
ensure that the security group has been assigned with the base permission
which is defined in the components ofbiz-component.xml.  The user who
wants to login must have the base permission COMPONENT-NAME_VIEW/
COMPONENT-NAME_ADMIN permission.  If the component's base permission is
coupled with the OFBTOOLS permission then the security group requires
OFBTOOLs permission too.

Please refer to the following for more details :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz+security

-
Harsha Chadhar

From:
SAURABH SINGH <sa...@gmail.com>
To:
user@ofbiz.apache.org
Cc:
Kushal Darji <ku...@gmail.com>
Date:
06/28/2013 02:46 PM
Re: You cannot login to this application

Hi Vikas

you just check the permission action from  commonScreen.xml of that
particular module it should be action view than you will be able to log in
module.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 5:03 AM, Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> wrote:

> Hi kushal,
> Thanks for your reply. I give permission to "Order module"  and use the
> link
>
> https://localhost:8443/**ordermgr/control/main<
https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/main>

> but no go
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Vikas
>

> On Friday 28 June 2013 02:26 PM, Kushal Darji wrote:
>
>> Hi Viaks,
>>
>> As per my understanding you need to hit specific url for that security
>> group. For e.g. if you user have permission of manufacturing module &
>> order
>> module then you can login either to
>> "https://localhost:8443/**ordermgr/ <https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/><
>> https://localhost:**8443/ordermgr/control/main<
https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/main>
>> >"
>> or "https://localhost:8443/**manufacturing/<
https://localhost:8443/manufacturing/>
>> <
https://**localhost:8443/manufacturing/**control/main?externalLoginKey=*
>> *EL739015312006<
https://localhost:8443/manufacturing/control/main?externalLoginKey=EL739015312006

>> >"
>> .
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 8:50 PM, Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Dear All,
>>>
>>> I create a new security Group, add permissions to that group then I
>>> create
>>> new user and assign  group to that user. But when I login it shows the
>>> error
>>> "You cannot login to this application".
>>>
>>> Do I miss anything?
>>>
>>> Please advice
>>>
>>> Thanks & Regards
>>> Vikas
>>>

>>> --

*Thanks & Regards
SAURABH SINGH
**Software Engineer*

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: You cannot login to this application

Posted by SAURABH SINGH <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vikas

you just check the permission action from  commonScreen.xml of that
particular module it should be action view than you will be able to log in
module.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 5:03 AM, Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> wrote:

> Hi kushal,
> Thanks for your reply. I give permission to "Order module"  and use the
> link
>
> https://localhost:8443/**ordermgr/control/main<https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/main>
>
> but no go
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Vikas
>

> On Friday 28 June 2013 02:26 PM, Kushal Darji wrote:
>
>> Hi Viaks,
>>
>> As per my understanding you need to hit specific url for that security
>> group. For e.g. if you user have permission of manufacturing module &
>> order
>> module then you can login either to
>> "https://localhost:8443/**ordermgr/ <https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/><
>> https://localhost:**8443/ordermgr/control/main<https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/main>
>> >"
>> or "https://localhost:8443/**manufacturing/<https://localhost:8443/manufacturing/>
>> <https://**localhost:8443/manufacturing/**control/main?externalLoginKey=*
>> *EL739015312006<https://localhost:8443/manufacturing/control/main?externalLoginKey=EL739015312006>
>> >"
>> .
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 8:50 PM, Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Dear All,
>>>
>>> I create a new security Group, add permissions to that group then I
>>> create
>>> new user and assign  group to that user. But when I login it shows the
>>> error
>>> "You cannot login to this application".
>>>
>>> Do I miss anything?
>>>
>>> Please advice
>>>
>>> Thanks & Regards
>>> Vikas
>>>

>>> --

*Thanks & Regards
SAURABH SINGH
**Software Engineer*

Re: You cannot login to this application

Posted by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com>.
Hi kushal,

Posted by Kushal Darji <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Viaks,

As per my understanding you need to hit specific url for that security
group. For e.g. if you user have permission of manufacturing module & order
module then you can login either to
"https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/<https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/main>"
or "https://localhost:8443/manufacturing/<https://localhost:8443/manufacturing/control/main?externalLoginKey=EL739015312006>"
.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 8:50 PM, Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I create a new security Group, add permissions to that group then I create
> new user and assign  group to that user. But when I login it shows the
> error
> "You cannot login to this application".
>
> Do I miss anything?
>
> Please advice