Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Kumar, Vaidhyanatha K." <va...@eds.com> on 2003/07/10 14:06:22 UTC

Maven Betav9 and Clover newbie question

I can't figure out where clover is looking for the  junit jar files. I can run cactus tests using maven plugin fine. I am trying out the cactus sample I checked out from CVS. Is clover expecting the test java classes and other java classes in the same directory?
Thanks a lot.
Vaidhy
------------------------
javac] Updating database at 'D:\apps\eclipse\eclipse\workspace\maven\src\pl
s-build\cactus\sample/target/clover/database/clover_coverage.db'
[javac] Clover all over. Instrumented 3 files.
[javac] Since compiler setting isn't classic or modern,ignoring fork setting

[javac] C:\DOCUME~1\vkk\LOCALS~1\Temp\clover10782.tmp\src10783.tmp\org\apach
ven\cactus\sample\TestSampleBodyTag.java:62: package junit.framework does no
ist
[javac] import junit.framework.Test;
[javac]                        ^
[javac] C:\DOCUME~1\vkk\LOCALS~1\Temp\clover10782.tmp\src10783.tmp\org\apache