Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rakesh Chauhan <ra...@cybage.com> on 2003/04/02 09:10:14 UTC

Help in use of VelocityHtmlEmails in Scheduled Jobs

Hi ,
     I am trying to use VelocityHtmlEmail from my scheduled jobs.I changed the VelocityHtmlEmail to include a constructor which takes a Context as parameter. When I did the same changes in turbine 2.1 I was getting the HTML emails, but now I have moved to turbine2,2-rc2 and I get blank emails. Can anybody tell me why is this happening, I have debugged till HtmlEmail and I can see the message properly formatted and available there , only thing is I am getting blank Emails.
Thanks,
/rakesh

Re: Help in use of VelocityHtmlEmails in Scheduled Jobs

Posted by Rakesh Chauhan <ra...@cybage.com>.
I am attaching the changed VelocityHtmlEmail and the class which I use to send the Emails from my application and a sample template.
Thanks,
/rakesh
  i've got some similar problems when migrating from 2.1 to 2.2, but i'll
  need your code to better understand
  your problem.

  greetings.

  Fabio Daprile

  --
  ************************************
  W�rth Phoenix S.r.l.

  Via Kravogl 4
  I-39100 Bolzano
  Phone: +39 0471  564111 (direct 564066)
  Fax: +39 0471  564122
  mailto:fabio.daprile@wuerth-phoenix.com
  http:// www.wuerth-phoenix.com

Re: Help in use of VelocityHtmlEmails in Scheduled Jobs

Posted by Fabio Daprile <fa...@wuerth-phoenix.com>.
Hello,

--
Würth Phoenix S.r.l.