Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Xiaojin Jiao <xj...@apache.org> on 2021/10/02 20:24:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release preparation for Apache Mnemonic version 0.16.0

Hello all,

This is a call for a vote to prepare the release candidate for Apache
Mnemonic version 0.16.0.

Since our last release, the community's efforts have been mainly focused on

   - Fixing failing test cases and resolving issues related to JDK upgrade.
   - Continuing to remove third-party dependency
   - Proposing and planning for new features

During the time between last release and this release, we have 28 JIRA
tickets created,
33 JIRA tickets resolved, and 25 PR merged.
We also confirmed two new feature candidates (Redis and Apache Flink
integration),
which will be the major items for the future release.

With those goals achieved successfully, and the next release (0.17.0)
target planned. The project is ready for 0.16.0 release, the fourth release
in 2021.

The community votes are needed before sending the release proposal to PMC
for approval.
Please cast your vote below:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

------
Best Regards,

Xiaojin Jiao

Re: [VOTE] Release preparation for Apache Mnemonic version 0.16.0

Posted by Li Shen <li...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks,
Li

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [VOTE] Release preparation for Apache Mnemonic version 0.16.0

Posted by Chunyong He <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Yanhui Zhao <yz...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks

Posted by Xiaojin Jiao <xj...@apache.org>.
Hello all,

Thanks for your votes.
We have passed the 72-hour voting window, and voting result came to 8 "+1",
no "0" or "-1".
We will start to prepare the 0.16.0 release candidate.
The 2nd round of vote for release will be sent out soon.

------
Best Regards,

Xiaojin Jiao

Posted by Paley Shen <pa...@gmail.com>.